Dr. Erin Freund is a versatile, dynamic, and creative harpist, equally at home performing solo music, chamber music, and orchestral repertoire. She is a performer, arranger, composer, recording artist, and educator, passionate about displaying and sharing the full capabilities of the harp.
Scores by Erin Freund:
- Anonymous: Romance Anónimo
- Christmas Collection
- Auld Lang Syne, in the style of Carlos Salzedo's "Tango"
- Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, in the style of Pachelbel's Canon
- Les Patineurs (Skaters' Waltz)
- Noel Nouvelet and We Three Kings, in the style of "Take 5"
- Silent Night, in the style of Carlos Salzedo
- The First Noel and Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
- Giorgi Lorenzi: Elegia per Violoncello e Arpa
- Orchestral Transcriptions for Solo Harp: Tchaikovsky "Romeo and Juliet," "Sleeping Beauty Suite;" Wagner "Liebestod"
- Camille Saint-Saëns: Ave Maria, SA duet or choir and harp
- Camille Saint-Saëns: Danse Macabre, transcription for harp duet
Click here to order the Midwest Harp Festival participant's package of Erin Freund's "Rhythm Song."
Recordings by Erin Freund: